Why Choose To Grow Your Career With Us
Power & Solar Systems Limited seeks to optimize human capital contribution and provide a work environment that continuously add value to the provision of world class power engineering solutions.
We anchor our success in attracting the best potential, nurture, retain professionals and energized talent within the organization as well as ensuring that we support them in expanding their skills and capabilities.
Are you looking for new challenges and responsibilities? You are at the right place! Power & Solar Systems Limited attracts brilliance and nurtures talent but also seeks to enhance personal growth. We being an esteemed electrical solutions company, we truly are proud to be a hub of intellectuals and gifted professionals that shall nurture your talent to the next level. We promote a diverse and all inclusive culture within our workforce by offering equal employment opportunity to all.
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are an electrical engineering company seeking to recruit a self-starter Field Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. Our goal is to drive electrical engineering success that will amaze our customers, maximize customer retention and increase our profitability.
- At least 5 years working experience in installation of UPS, voltage stabilizer/ (AVR), power generators, inverter based power backups, solar energy solutions not limited to solar lighting, solar power backups, solar water heating, grid tie solar etc.
- Possess excellent skills in 1-phase and 3- phase electrical wiring.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedules and ensure timelines are met.
- Manage all on-site installations, repairs and maintenance effectively.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Operate company vehicles, tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Follow all company procedures and protocols.
- Co-operate with technical team members and share information across other user departments.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Provide timely and detailed service reports.
The applicant should have the following qualifications;
- Diploma or Higher National Diploma in electrical engineering.
- Should have at least C1 electrician license.
- Should have a valid driving license.
- Should be 25-40 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested applicant should submit his/her application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to attach copies of academic certificates, CV and recommendation letters from your previous work places so as to be received on or before Thursday 1st April 2021 5pm.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Power & Solar Systems Limited Does Not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Power & Solar Systems Ltd wishes to recruit qualified and aggressive electrical technicians for an internship program.
• A Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering (Power Option) from a recognized University or College.
• Hands on experience in electrical installations required.
• A person of high integrity.
• Should be quick to learn.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their application to email@example.com
Remember to attach copies of academic certificates and CV so as to be received on or before Friday 11th December 2020 5pm.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
• Power & Solar Systems Limited Does Not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Who We Are:
Power & Solar Systems Ltd is one of the leading power solutions provider company in East Africa. Our key focus in the industry is designing, integration and distribution of the most efficient power backup systems and solutions including Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Automatic Voltage Stabilizers / Regulators, Telecom Power Systems, Inverter/ Charger based power backups, Solar solutions- (Power, Water Heating, Water Pumping and Lighting), Power Generators, General electrical works and associated power solutions, not only in Kenya but also in East Africa and beyond.
We are seeking to fill in the position of Office Administrator.
The Office Administrator is responsible for effectively handling office administrative duties as well as assisting with accounting roles.
Office Administrative Roles:
- Welcome and assist visitors.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and stock management.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Any other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to you.
Accounts Assistant Roles
- Petty cash handling
- Filing of documents
- Assist with monthly stock taking
- Posting of supplier invoices into the accounting system
- Processing of purchase orders, delivery notes and invoices
- Basic accounting roles and clerical ones like being sent to the bank and statutory bodies occasionally.
- Running the account payables for verification and payment of vendor accounts.
- Assist auditors with preparation of schedules for audit during audit.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Must be Kenyan female
- Diploma in any Business Course. Accounting or Finance will be an added advantage.
- CPA at least section II and above.
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting field in a busy environment will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with accounting software and should be quick to learn.
- Should have a very positive attitude.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com by Wednesday 5th February 2020 clearly stating the subject heading “OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR”.
- Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Power & Solar Systems Ltd offers equal employment opportunity and does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.