Why Choose To Grow Your Career With Us
Power & Solar Systems Limited seeks to optimize human capital contribution and provide a work environment that continuously add value to the provision of world class power engineering solutions.
We anchor our success in attracting the best potential, nurture, retain professionals and energized talent within the organization as well as ensuring that we support them in expanding their skills and capabilities.
Are you looking for new challenges and responsibilities? You are at the right place! Power & Solar Systems Limited attracts brilliance and nurtures talent but also seeks to enhance personal growth. We being an esteemed electrical solutions company, we truly are proud to be a hub of intellectuals and gifted professionals that shall nurture your talent to the next level. We promote a diverse and all inclusive culture within our workforce by offering equal employment opportunity to all.
Who We Are:
Power & Solar Systems Ltd is one of the leading power solutions provider company in East Africa. Our key focus in the industry is designing, integration and distribution of the most efficient power backup systems and solutions including Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Automatic Voltage Stabilizers / Regulators, Telecom Power Systems, Inverter/ Charger based power backups, Solar solutions- (Power, Water Heating, Water Pumping and Lighting), Power Generators, General electrical works and associated power solutions, not only in Kenya but also in East Africa and beyond.
We are seeking to fill in the position of Office Administrator.
The Office Administrator is responsible for effectively handling office administrative duties as well as assisting with accounting roles.
Office Administrative Roles:
- Welcome and assist visitors.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and stock management.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Any other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to you.
Accounts Assistant Roles
- Petty cash handling
- Filing of documents
- Assist with monthly stock taking
- Posting of supplier invoices into the accounting system
- Processing of purchase orders, delivery notes and invoices
- Basic accounting roles and clerical ones like being sent to the bank and statutory bodies occasionally.
- Running the account payables for verification and payment of vendor accounts.
- Assist auditors with preparation of schedules for audit during audit.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Must be Kenyan female
- Diploma in any Business Course. Accounting or Finance will be an added advantage.
- CPA at least section II and above.
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting field in a busy environment will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with accounting software and should be quick to learn.
- Should have a very positive attitude.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 5th February 2020 clearly stating the subject heading “OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR”.
- Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Power & Solar Systems Ltd offers equal employment opportunity and does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
In line with our initiative of empowering Kenyan youth by providing them with opportunities to sharpen their skills and expand their knowledge; as well as our vision of being the hub of creative, eco-friendly and most efficient power engineering and renewable energy solutions in the region, we seek to recruit, train fresh engineering graduates and mould them into engineering professionals of the company.
• A Diploma or Degree from a recognized University or Tertiary College in the following discipline:- Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field)
• Be a Kenyan youth aged between 20 and 30 years of age;
• Must have graduated within the last three years;
• Provide a diploma/degree certificate and recommendation/reference letter from the university attended.
• Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-motivated
• Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
• A person of high integrity
• Must be computer proficient
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their application to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to attach copies of academic certificates, transcripts/ documents (as ONE attachment), so as to be received on or before 7th August 2019.
The company WILL ONLY offer employment to successful candidates upon completion of the program.
1. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
3. Power & Solar Systems Limited Does Not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.